Become a homecare worker with Britannia Homecare and you can help people to remain independent in their own homes.
Do you have the right attributes to become a homecare worker with Britannia Homecare worker?
Previous care work experience is desirable, either in a formal setting or an informal environment such as caring for a family member, but this is not essential.
- Sense of humour and friendly nature
- Able to undertake shift work and work weekends in rotation
- Able to work in a team or individually with support
- Ability to liaise with residents' families and other significant people
- Good listening and communication skills
- Familiarity with older people's needs
- Experience in caring or having the right attitude to care work
- Ability to socialise with people of all ages, race gender or ethnic origin without distinction or prejudice
- Car driver with current driving licence is essential
- Able to provide personal care
As a professional homecare worker, you have the opportunity to make a difference to a person's life, expand your skills into a rewarding, fulfilling profession.
From the moment you join us, Britannia Homecare Home, will offer you a variety of initial and on-going training opportunities to help you enhance your care skills.
In addition, regular homecare worker meetings allow you to share with and learn from our other homecare workers.
The Britannia Homecare team is always available to help answer questions and provide assistance, help and encouragement.