The directors of Britannia Home care - Wendy Osborn and Clare Butler have worked within the care industry for many years. "We understand the need for continuity of care with regular staff who are friendly yet professional. We feel passionate about our company and carefully employ people who are sympathetic, considerate and enthusiastic about their work"
With over 80 care workers, 8 office based staff and ourselves, we are well equipped to provide a bespoke service to our clients of the highest quality. We work closely with clients and their families to develop a care package that is person centred and reflects their choices, likes and dislikes and supports their family members and carers.
On-going, good quality training ensures our care workers assist people to make choices about the way they live and the care they receive, speaking to people respectfully, listening to what they have to say and enabling them to maintain their independence as far as possible.
Britannia Homecare is a provider of high quality home care services in Horley, Redhill, Reigate, Merstham, Tadworth, Godstone, Lingfield, Oxted, Caterham, Warlingham, Woldingham, Smallfield, Charlwood, Dorking and surrounding areas and villages.
The Agency aims to:
- Offer skilled care to enable people supported by us to achieve their optimum state of health and well-being.
- Treat all people supported by us and all people who work here with respect at all times.
- Uphold the human and citizenship rights of all who work and visit here and of all Service Users.
- Support individual choice and personal decision-making as the right of all Service Users.
- Respect and encourage the right of independence of all Service Users.
- Recognise the individual uniqueness of Service Users, staff and visitors, and treat them with dignity and respect at all times.
- Respect individual requirement for privacy at all times and treat all information relating to individuals in a confidential manner.
- Recognise the individual need for personal fulfilment and offer individualised programmes of meaningful activity to satisfy that need of Service Users and staff.